Miss Watching Movies on the Big Screen?
For a limited time, you can rent The Roxie for a private movie screening!
You bring the film*, we’ll provide the big screen and if you want them, the snacks. You and up to nine (9) of your friends or family members can get the theater all to yourselves!
*Acceptable movie formats: Blu-Ray, DVD, mov/mp4 files
- Reservation times vary depending availability.
- Pricing: Rates for a 2 hour rental vary depending on day of the week and time of day. Standard rate: $350-550 Roxie Member rate: $300 – $500
- $100 of the rental is a tax deductible donation.
- All City guidelines will be complied with and followed explicitly.
- Guests will need to provide their own film (Blu-ray or DVD) at least 72 hours before their scheduled rental.
- Private rentals will take place in the Big Roxie (234 seats) with a duration of up to 2 hours. Longer-length films can be discussed and will be subject to a slightly higher fee.
- Guests are required to wear masks or face coverings in common areas and may take them off once seated in the theater.
- Guests are encouraged to sit 6-feet apart, unless they live in the same household.
If you or your guests are feeling ill, we ask that you stay home. You may contact us to reschedule.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted.
Have questions? Email us at [email protected]
Ready to make a reservation? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 2 business days. Thank you!