You Can Rent The Roxie!
The Roxie Theater is a San Francisco landmark in the Mission District. We are proud to serve the independent film community of the Bay Area and bring people together to meet and connect through distinctive cinematic experiences. Our historic venue is the perfect place for film premieres, presentations, staff parties, birthdays, film festivals and special events both public and private.
We have two screening spaces, the Big Roxie (234 seats) and the Little Roxie (47 seats), located two doors up the street from the main theater. Both spaces have a wide variety of audio & visual capabilities, concessions counters, and are ADA accessible. The Little Roxie is an intimate venue great for parties.
- Reservation times vary depending on availability.
- The Roxie offers both corporate and nonprofit rates. Our standard rental period is 2 hours long. Rates for a 2-hour rental vary depending on day of the week and time of day, and which space is requested.
- Screening Guidelines
- Guests are required to wear masks or face coverings in common areas and may take them off once seated in the theater.
- Guests are encouraged to sit 6 feet apart, unless they live in the same household.
- If you or your guests are feeling ill, we ask that you stay home. You may contact us to reschedule.
- All City guidelines will be complied with and followed explicitly.
Have questions? Email us at [email protected], where we will be happy to discuss your options.
Ready to make a reservation? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 3 business days. Thank you!